Thursday, October 15, 2009

15 Oct. 09

Today was not much different than yesterday. Still extremely tired. I'm going to call my doc tomorrow to see if anything can be done about the tiredness. I have things I both want and need to be doing, and being constantly tired is getting in the way.

Still am having zero identifiable side effects from the Benicar. I think it is now safe to say that I'll be having none of the nasties I listed.

Had my blood pressure measured yesterday. Much better!

Standing: 132/82
Laying: 118/80

Those numbers are tons better than the 185/130 I had during that physical in August. I'm sure my doc will be pleased by the progress on the BP.

No new S/S's of the PCKD have become evident. I'll keep you posted if I do start seeing more symptomology.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment