Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 Oct. 09

Still feeling very tired from day to day. I spent most of today sleeping; plus I was up most of last night extremely nauseated. So, it hasn't been the best of days for me.

Also, over the past week I've noticed my navel beginning to protrude and enlarge. Makes me wonder if I'm showing signs of "becoming pregnant" as my doctor has stated I would. By this he means my stomach will enlarge and my navel will look distended, I'll have back pain (well...more than I usually do), my pecs will enlarge a/o become tender, and I'll show peripheral edema mostly in my lower legs. So, my navel has definitely enlarged, which makes me wonder if another S/S has evidenced. If it is, I'm not surprised given the fact that I'm in advanced stage 4 with absolutely zero S/S's up to now. Sooner or later the body becomes unable to compensate...it is an inevitibility; and it may be starting that inability to compensate.

I'm not getting discouraged by anything other than missing classes. My professors have been extremely understanding, and are willing to work with me; which certainly helps.

I'll look to have a better sleep tonight, and a much better day tomorrow.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment