Saturday, October 3, 2009

03 Oct. 09

[Not that I expected it to be any different but,] After one day on the reduced dosage of Diovan there has been no change. All my joints were in discomfort; and my legs in particular were on the edge between extreme discomfort and painful. It woke me from sleep. Had to take five Tylenol to get it reduced enough to get back to sleep. Hopefully a second day on the reduced dosage will result in less pain.

Am finally sleeping better (overall). My brain just needed to process the news and deal with it at the subconscious level. Thank goodness it's done!

At this point I've pretty much let all my friends and family know what's going on. Nothing but support and comfort from everyone. Have even had four offers of kidney donation from various friends. What wonderful people to have in my life!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment