Monday, October 5, 2009

04 Oct. 09

(Late Evening)

Today was my third day on the reduced intake of Diovan. I'm happy to report that the joint pain was greatly reduced...until this evening when it flared up anew. I'll be calling my physician tomorrow to discuss our options.
More than likely we'll be switching meds. I'll be sure and let you know.

Also, getting back to the dizziness thing, I've noticed that any time I look around a lot, changing focus a lot that I get dizzy. I've had plenty to eat today, so I know that is not the issue. I'm hopeful that this is just an intensified side effect from the Diovan; and if I go off it, the dizziness should subside.

Still smelling ammonia now and again. Still weird that I can.

Finally, am getting lots of emails full of love, good thoughts, and support. That really helps me move forward knowing that I've got such wonderful people around me. Still lots of symptomology to go through, but at least I've already got a terrific support system in place.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment