Wednesday, October 26, 2011

26 October 2011

Well...so much for yesterday.

After I abruptly left my blog, I took a a half dose of Promethazine [for the nausea] and then slept for more than four hours. After waking, I experienced the usual extreme grogginess for hours; but the nausea was gone for a while.

Now, let's see if I can remember what else I wanted to write before the nausea so rudely interrupted my day...  ;o)

I think the last thing I mentioned was the feeling of a full bladder, but actually having reduced urinary volume and flow.   (...oh yeah...) The other characteristics of my urine have remained consistent from my last blog. No obvious changes, and no obvious blood in my urine, either.

The ammonia odor is still really strong. Others have also noticed the stronger odor on my breath and asked me about it. I just tell people that the ammonia suddenly got stronger and far more intense. Though I am not yet seeing [or smelling] any ammonia crystallization on my skin, I am feeling like my skin doesn't stay clean for more than a few hours these days.

My appetite has been less than usual. Over the last five or six days I have averaged just three-fourths of a cup of food per day. I am just not very hungry. I have been trying to drink more water, and have upped my daily liquid intake to about 50 Oz. That's not a big increase by any stretch, but at least it's better.

My headache the last week has been exacerbated by TMD symptoms. As a result, the headache has been stronger, more intense and with few lulls. I have had to take more T3's than usual (about 4.5/day) as a result. Today, the TMD symptoms are nearly non-existent, and the headache is reduced to it's now normal range.

With the recent downturn in seasonal temps, my ability to stay warm has dropped dramatically. My hands feel frozen all the time, as do my feet. I guess it's time to start dressing warmer--even when inside.

That's all I can think of today. I doubt that I've remembered everything because I feel as if I've forgotten several areas I wanted to touch on. Oh well. On we go...

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment