Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11 October 2011

(more follow-up on yesterday...)

Because of all the sleep I'd gotten yesterday, I was unable to get to sleep until about 330a this morning. Even though I was not yet sleeping, I was exhausted and on the verge of sleeping for about two hours prior to my nightly rest.

I awoke this morning at 0930a, still groggy from my use of Promethazine yesterday morning. Plus, the nausea was still there, but less than yesterday; and my headache was going strong.

All in all, since Sunday night, I've gotten a total of about 22 hours of sleep in a thirty six hour period.
It would seem that my kidneys are working less. I mean, thirteen hours of sleep [since Monday morning] off of a half-dose of Promethazine. That is significant.

Anyhow, I just thought it important to relay that info.

Good health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment