Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 October 2011

I can't believe it's been six days since my last entry. It seems like I just did one a day or two ago.

Anyhow, on to the latest...

Both good and bad lately. Good in that the pain in my mid-back is better. I still get that stabbing pain when moving or bending in certain way; but the constant pain has apparently diminished. Maybe a cyst popped. I'll definitely relay the info to my doc next week.

Also, my naps have lessened somewhat. I had my usual long naps on Wed, Thurs and Friday; but since then, have only dozed off and on (no more than an hour at a time) several times each day. Plus, my nightly sleep has been deeper and more restful than it has in some time.

On the bad side of things, I've experienced a definite uptick in occurances of nausea. I'm once again taking small doses Promethazine each day. Also, on Saturday night I had it hit me out of nowhere. The nausea level went from non-existant to near emesis literally within a minute and a half. I immediately took a half dose of the anti-emetic. After forty minutes and minimal relief, I took another half dose, then waited another forty-five minutes before the nausea was reduced. The same thing happened again on Sunday evening, then again last night. The Promethazine continues to take care of the nausea, though on average, more has been required than in previous episodes.

In my last entry I noted several occurances of a full bladder but with reduced urinary flow/volume. Since then, I've had this happen at least a dozen times.

--I just had more nausea hit me completely out of the blue. I'll return later to finish--

No comments:

Post a Comment