Monday, October 10, 2011

10 October 2011

Well, the break in my major symptomology has apparently ended.

Around ten last night I became suddenly nauseated. I ended up taking a half dose of Promethazine to get it settled down. Plus, that spot on my mid-back over the R kidney suddenly became really painful. Between the two things I was not a happy camper.

When I awoke this morning I had to immediately take a half dose of the anti-emetic once again. An hour passed before the nausea began to settle down. That stabbing pain in my back has not reduced at all, and T3's only just keep it in check. Plus, my headache has returned with a vengeance today.

Woo-Hoo! This is fun stuff!   :o(

Hoping I can get things under control...

ScottW

**...it's now 1030p and I spent nearly the entire day [since posting earlier] sleeping from the effects of the Promethazine. I fell asleep around noon, and didn't wake up until 745p. On waking I was terribly stuporous, and my headache was awful; But hey...the nausea was under control!  ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment