Monday, January 24, 2011

24 Jan. 2011

Wow! I have been feeling lousy!

As far as I know I'm not doing anything to amplify any S/S's. I awaken each day more fatigued than the last; my meds continue to cause me terrible nausea; and I am going day to day with such exhaustion and general ill-feeling that you'd think I had the flu or some other intense (temporary) ailment. Also, that weird thing I talked about in my last blog...

...well, it continues. I'm fairly positive it is some sort of sympathetic nervous system response; but what it is responding to is the real puzzler.

My naps have taken a leap forward. Since my last blog entry I have had daily naps (the long ones, mind you. This is not counting the short naps) of 3 hours, 5 hours, 4 hours and two hours. Plus, my restlessness at night has increased. Take last night, for instance. I went to bed sleepy and exhausted at 1130p. I wasn't able to sleep until after 1a. Plus, I awoke at 145a, 215a, 330a, 415a, 545a, 630a and I finally got out of bed at 715a. (*Yes, I remember waking all these times because I always look at the clock to check the time.) The only long, decent sleep I got was on Saturday night; and that was because I had to take a dose of Promethazine before going to sleep.

I have continued to have the increased appetite. As before, I'm still eating next to nothing during the day; but at least my overall daily food intake had increased. Again, I don't know how long this will go on, but I will absolutely take it for however long it stays with me.

The headache remains strong. It hasn't dipped below an 8 for weeks now, and is rarely less than an 8.5. No relief beyond pharmaceutical. Fun.

The ammonia smell has been going up and down. Sometimes it's really intense; and other times it's better (not that that's saying much). The other day I had it so intensely on exhalation that I was grossing myself out! ICK!!!

Well, I had a few more things I wanted to mention, but I have suddenly bgecome intensly sleepy, so I'll be gooing.

Good Health too All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment