Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 Jan. 2011

Utter exhaustion.

How else do I describe how I'm feeling?

The last three days have found me increasingly fatigued and exhausted. My sleep finds me tossing and turning at best. I am awaking daily every bit as tired and worn out as when I go to bed. This hasn't changed now is a number of weeks.

My appetite continues to be ridiculously poor. For the most part, I am only snacking the last week or so. I'm too tired to cook; too tired to even think about making food. Today, I had two slices of toast at about 1030a, and two slices of toast at 1130p. That's it. No snacks in between...just the toast.

Even if I had the inclination to eat today, my body is completely uncooperative. I have zero energy today, I feel blah all over, and my whole body is aching. Add on my ever-present and painful headache, and I just have no gumption to get anything done, aside from bathing.

Plus, the edema appears to be increasing in my legs, arms and face. I am growing concerned at the strong probability of developing cardiopulmonary edema. Either would be a major health concern. Having both could be dangerous.

I took three naps today of 15 min, 10 min, and two hours. As is the pattern, I suddenly feel tired so I make sure I am sitting (or laying) someplace comfortable.

I don't remember if there was anything else I wanted to say. Even if there was, my energy is completely gone, and I probably wouldn't have the strength to write it anyway.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment