Wednesday, January 5, 2011

05 Jan. 2011

Not too much to say today that wasn't stated in my last entry.

Everything continues to be almost exactly as two days ago aside from two things...

1) Yesterday I had a very strong smell and taste of ammonia all day; and that continues into today, as well. It didn't come about because of anything...it just happened. The taste is so strong that it is overpowering any foods I eat. Nasty! As far as the smell--I'm having one of those days that find me fruitlessly waving my hand in front of my nose in a useless attempt to stop smelling it; if only for a little.

2) Yesterday was a really bad day. I walking around all day thoroughly exhausted; I took a 4+ hour nap; my head felt like it was splitting apart; my whole body was incredibly uncomfortable no matter if I was sitting or laying; and I just felt crappy all day. I ate nothing until 10p just because of how I was feeling. Then, once asleep, I was ridiculously restless for the whole 3.75 hours I "slept."

Let's hope that the next few days are better than the last two.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment