Friday, September 24, 2010

24 Sept. 2010

The last two days have been somewhat better.

I awoke yesterday with reduced headache (at about 7 again), reduced nausea, and with a touch more energy. Still no food all day until around 8p--I just wasn't hungry; nor did I want to feel like I would once I ate. However, as the day wore on, everything once again began intensifying. My one meal did what has now become routine, and the nausea started to become overwhelming; so much so that I had to take a half dose of Promethazine. Two hours later, the nausea still had not retreated, so another half dose was taken. Even then (with a full dose of anti-emetic), I still was unable to sleep for another three long, terrible hours. On top of everything else, I was cold last night. I'm talking shivering inside the house cold. When I went to bed I lay there shivering for about 45 minutes before I was able to drift off to sleep. What a night!

Upon awaking today, things seemed to have calmed down. My headache is finally back to a steady 5; the nausea has backed off to its new normal; the vertigo seems to be a bit decreased today, and my vision is a little better. On the other hand, I've had two bouts of diarrhea today and the edema in my lower legs looks the same as it has all week. Also, I am experiencing increased mid-back pain today that is centered over both kidney's. So, mixed news for today--thus far, at least.

All in all, the last two days have been a bit better.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment