Friday, September 10, 2010

10 Sept. 10

My day that wasn't.

That's how it feels, at least. I was awoken this morning with intense nausea after just three hours of "sleep." Without hesitation I took a half dose of the anti-emetic and laid back down. Five hours later I woke up--groggy like always--the nausea gone, but a nasty headache of 9 raging instead. After taking a med for that, I slept again for an hour and a half.

Awaking from that little nap, my headache was untouched; so, another med to try and alleviate the pain. I was awake for about an hour, fell asleep again, and slept for another two. This time when I woke up, both the nausea and headache were minimal (yay!!). Because of the sleep and side effects of the anti-emetic, I didn't eat anything until almost 8p.
So, my day has gone by me without much recognition of it having been a full day.

And that was my whole day...Woo-Hoo!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment