Sunday, September 19, 2010

19 Sept. 2010

My apologies [up front] if my grammar is off today or I have multiple spelling errors. I woke up today feeling awful! And it hasn't gotten any better.

Yesterday was just OK. While the nausea was decreased, my headache wasn't. It averaged about a 7 on my scale. Add to that a complete day of intense fatigue, increased edema in my legs, increased malaise, increased mid-back pain with sensitivity over the kidneys, increased blurriness of my vision, and a complete lack of appetite. I got almost nothing done around the house, and just had to sit on my butt all day. My appetite was so poor that I didn't even have the desire to eat until 9p. On top of all of that, I couldn't get to sleep until 8a this morning because of increased nausea and the headache. I ended up taking the aqnti-emetic in order to get to sleep.

So, after awaking I was not only dealing with the after effects of the med (which you know I hate!), but the nausea was full-blown once again, and my head was a raging 9. The other S/S's are also continuing; so, you can imaging that I'm not having fun today.

I can only look forward to a better tomorrow, and continue to do my best today to keep my mind in a good place, and keep holding a positive future in my heart.

**On a side note, my friend Monica G. introduced me to a cool website that she is helping get off the ground. It is called "Intersect." On it you can share life stories and see what other people are experiencing today, or ten years ago, etc. The site creators envision an experience that will eventually show us how connected we all are to the rest of the world; how our lives literally "Intersect" with people everywhere.
Please, go take a look at the site. Right now it is only in the beta test phase; but I can get the beta code to access the site. If you'd like to join, just let me know and I'll ask Monica for a code that I can pass on. Goo see Intersect.com! I'm really excited with it, and have already made a number of entries.

That's all for today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment