Wednesday, September 8, 2010

09 Sept. 10

Three more days of consistency.

Though I have not had any overwhelming nausea, it is always present nonetheless. I am still getting nauseous after eating (higher at times than others; but it always ramps up). Speaking of eating, I actually got hungry the other day (amazing, I know). Unfortunately, after feeling that for about five minutes, the hunger turned into increased nausea. I just can't win! ;o)

Something is causing increased vertigo a/o general dizziness. I am experiencing a LOT of vertigo! Thankfully, I have my cane to lean on when walking outside the house. Last time I was outside, every time I'd look up and around, I felt like my whole body was on some carnival ride as imbalance, dizziness and nausea would all grip my body. In order to alleviate it, I had to look forward, and down to minimize what even my peripheral vision was seeing. Inside, I am grabbing counter tops, wall corners, tabletops, etc multiple times per day. I've noticed the vertigo is happening even when turning my whole body to look at something. It's all very annoying, extremely disconcerting, and I am getting concerned by its frequency.

The fatigue continues to be an obstacle. I did some housework yesterday (about 30 minutes worth to a healthy person), and it took me over three hours to get finished...well, not finished. I got as much done as I could before having to stop due to lack of energy.

The headache remains...and I'll leave it at that today.

And speaking of headaches, I was supposed to have my neurology appointment yesterday, but my insurance got dropped and I am now applying for medicaid. No alternative for me. So, assuming I am approved, I'll reset the neurology appointment.

And...never mind. I forgot what else I wanted to write...again. C'est La Vie.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment