Friday, July 23, 2010

23 July 10

Two days of feeling not so bad...I'll take it.

What looked like a return to an increase of all symptoms turned out to be a blip. The last two days, while not great by any standard, have been better than expected.

My headache has finally retreated to a 5. I went without any pain meds yesterday for the first time in over a month. Yay!!!

The nausea is a bit better. I have not yet had a nasty episode of nausea; but it is better than it has been. Yay!!!

The edema in my legs is the same. It still has not gotten up past my knees. (At least, I haven't noticed any.)

I have seen an increase in the diarrhea episodes over the last three days. Nothing to be alarmed at; just more than what has been occurring the past few weeks.

My appetite continue to be just awful. My daily average intake is now just one meal, plus a few snacks. I am just not hungry nearly all of the time. And, most foods aren't appealing to me at all. I usually am eating simply because I need to.

Ever since my realization about my decreased water intake, I have kept a container of water in or near my hand almost the whole time I am awake. My intake has gone back up to at least 64 oz of water per day. I'm trying to drink more.

The last two nights I've actually gotten some good rest (7+ hours each night). I'm still tired all of the time, but at least I've gotten some restful sleep.

I think that's all I wanted to pass along.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment