Wednesday, July 14, 2010

13 July 10

I've had two days now of feeling better.

I don't know if I'm starting an up and down cycle or not, but the last two days have seen a decrease in the edema, lessened nausea, and I've had a short burst of energy. The last time I'd felt better for a few days, I ended up going downhill rapidly; so it will be interesting to see if this plays out again.

For now, here's the latest:
-The edema in my lower legs has decreased nearly to where it was before the last increase. Right now, it is at +2.
-The nausea has let up to a manageable level.(What a relief!)
-My vision is better.
-I still have the same liquid intake and output levels.
-My sleep is terrible..still. I don't know that this will be changing any time soon.

I think that's it.

During my burst of energy yesterday I got a lot of needed cleaning done. It took me several hours, with intermittent resting periods...but I got things done! (I used up all of my energy in the process, but that's OK.)

I finally remembered to call for a prescription anti-emetic. Hopefully this will help considerably the next time I have uncontrolled nausea.

That's all for today. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

On we go...

Good Health to All!

ScottW

1 comment:

  1. hang in there. - from a fellow pkd patient from the philippines.
    http://pinoylifewithpkd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete