Friday, July 9, 2010

08 July 10

It was a nice break, while it lasted. C'est La Vie.

After my slight respite that lasted through yesterday afternoon, I'm feeling horrible once again. I awoke this morning feeling worse than yesterday, and it has gradually built right through this evening. I have done little today, eaten just about nothing, and am feeling like I'll throw up at any time. No rhyme or reason for it; this is just how I'm feeling.

So let's see...The nausea is out of control, I'm weak like I have the flu (I don't, by the way), I can actually taste ammonia today, the area over my kidneys hurts more, my eyes are a bit out of focus today (this one seems to repeat itself anytime my symptoms increase), and my headache is around a 7 on my scale. About the only thing not happening is diarrhea...Thank Goodness for that! So, a terrible day.

That's all I'm writing for this entry because I'm feeling so awful.

Have a much better tomorrow than my today has been!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment