Monday, June 28, 2010

28 June 10

My apologies for not writing on here.

The last few days have been challenging, to say the least. I've been feeling awful in just about every way I can. I'm not sick, as in, having the flu or anything. I've just been having a huge uptick in my day to day symptomology. Friday and Saturday weren't too bad; thought my headache was stronger, I was more nauseated than usual, my kidney areas ached, and I was eating less than usual.

Sunday, everything increased dramatically. I slept very poorly on Saturday night, awoke with the same symptomolgy from Saturday, which then increased as the day wore on. I ate almost nothing all day, the nausea was completely uncontrollable, my head felt like it would pop (about a 9), my back was really hurting, I had more diarrhea than usual, and to say I was miserable would be a vast understatement. Today has been more of the same. As of this writing, I've eaten two pieces of toast all day...that's it. Not a fun day, in any sense of the word.

Tomorrow I've got my physical therapy. Maybe it will help a little.

That's all I've got for today--simply because I just don't feel like writing any more tonight.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to find a fellow polycystic kidney patient with a blog. I can relate to your symptoms. If "kidney" pain is experienced, sometimes it may be sign of a urinary tract infection so it pays to have your urine tested (urinalysis)also. This way, antibiotics can be prescribed by your doctor.

    http://pinoylifewithpkd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete