Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 June 10

Tired.

That one word encompasses how I'm feeling. The nausea has not returned to what happened last weekend--Thank Goodness!--though it is always present, and will flare up to intense. The biggest thing this week has been tiredness. I have almost no energy, and I feel like I could sleep at just about any time; yet if I try, I can't sleep. I just remain tired. So, I do my best to shake it off, and get about being as busy as I can.

My kidneys continue to hurt 24/7. A single T3 no longer alleviates the pain; it merely takes the edge off--which I am extremely grateful for! I am reluctant to take two at a time because I just don't like the way I feel. I may just change my mind if the kidney pain intensifies, but not yet.

Urinary output remains down. I am still downing around 64 oz of water every day, plus milk (24-32 oz), juice (occasionally), and about 16 oz of Coke. I can guarantee you that I am not even close to getting rid of 100+ liquid ounces ever day. Hence the edema that continues developing in my lower legs.

My appetite is still awful. Though I try to eat more, I am still averaging just one meal a day--and it isn't even a very big meal! I do try to snack, or have a little something at other times of the day. The bottom line is, I am just not hungry.

I continue to be strong mentally. I do have thoughts of doubt entering my mind as to my desire or ability to continue to fight. But, recognizing them, I am able to quickly eliminate those thoughts from my mind. I've still got a long road ahead, and have no room for doubt, self-pity, defeat, or any other negative thought process that will only lead to discouragement.

That's all I've got for today. I hope you, my readers, are healthy, happy, and achieving all that you set your minds on. Remember, no one will believe with the same conviction and strength that you will. Hold onto the dreams you possess, and endeavor every day to attain them!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment