Monday, June 14, 2010

14 June 10

Had my blood drawn this morning for the latest round of tests.

It's already been two months since my last tests. My how time flies when you're having as much...ummm...fun, as I have been! ;0) My next nephrology appointment is next Monday. I'll get to see if my kidneys have maintained their loss of function pace of 1% per month.

The last few days have been OK, and terrible. Yesterday was terrible. I was nauseated all day, had a number of bouts of diarrhea, and generally felt about as awful as one can feel without throwing up. And it lasted all day! (yuck!) I awoke this morning feeling TONS better. Thank Goodness!!!

Friday and Saturday was my usual up and down, with my kidneys aching, headache, etc. It wasn't bad...just the current norm. Certainly nothing to complain about.

That's everything for today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment