Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June 10

In the three days since my last entry I've had three different days of S/S's.

Tuesday was a fairly good day. I experienced my now usual nausea, kidney pain, etc.

Wednesday was opposite of Tuesday. All day I had diarrhea, my kidneys ached more than usual, my headache was up slightly (about a 7), I was extremely nauseated literally all day, and I had zero energy.

Today, the nausea is back to its normal self, the headache is reduced; but my kidneys really hurt, I'm cold (on a very warm day), and food just isn't sitting well. My nausea increases every time I've put anything in my stomach today. Plus, in spite of a good six hours of sleep, I feel really tired.

I decided last week that I wanted to try to be a bit more active. So, every day that the weather is nice (and, assuming I'm up for it), I'm going to a local park to walk for a bit. I think I do more sitting than walking, but at least I'm out trying to get a little exercise. I may not be able to do much, or go for very long; but it is helping me to get outdoors, enjoy the weather, and keep my mind in a positive place. The walks are extremely taxing on my body, but I strongly feel it is important that I go.

That's all I've got for you today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment