Monday, December 28, 2009

28 Dec. 09

Well Christmas has come and gone, and now it's back to getting on with life.

Since my last post I have been feeling up and down. I was doing fairly well until Christmas day when I began feeling extremely nauseated. It lasted all day. Because of it I ate very little of the food I had helped prepare for the Christmas meal. I tried not to let it get in my way of enjoying Christmas, though.

Ever since Christmas day, I have eaten only a little. Every time I do I am nauseated, no matter what I eat. Today I haven't eaten at all (I'm doing this post at 830p). Not good, I know.

My headache continues unabated. It is now 6+ weeks without a break from it. I do my weekly PT tomorrow. As always, I will hope the tx's (treatments) we do for my head will make a little dent in the headaches.

Also, I had my blood drawn for my next nephrology appointment. It is next Tuesday (05 Jan). I will fill you in on the developments; and I will hope for good news. As far as increasing S/S's I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary beyond what I've already described.

Well, that's all for now.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment