Wednesday, December 2, 2009

02 Dec. 09

I've got the second of three baseline visits to the Nephrologist next Wednesday (08 Dec). In advance of that visit I had my blood drawn yesterday for the usual battery of tests (Renal panel, BUN & Creatinine levels, etc. I had five vials of blood taken, so I'm thinking that my doc wants as much info off the bloodwork as can be had.

Other than that, things have been status quo. In other words, still not eating, still having headaches, decreased nausea and dizziness, etc. I'm not going to restart on the Amlodipine. I'll going to insist on it. I need to be functioning, eating more, and getting productive. After all, the next semester starts in just over four weeks, and I need to have the ability to get to my classes AND complete any homework.

That's all I've got for today. Thank you for your continued visitations to my blog. I hope that I have been (and will continue to be) informative, forthright and of assistance to someone out there, in some way. I'd love to hear any comments or questions you might have.Until then...

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment