Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 Dec. 09

Things have been moving along.

Still have that headache. It's now four weeks running.

My appetite is still minimal. My eating habits are not consistent from meal to meal. For example, Wednesday I had no breakfast, a half PBJ sandwich for lunch, and a slice of pizza and half a hot dog for dinner. Yesterday I ate a donut for breakfast, one egg roll for lunch, and a pita sandwich for dinner. So far today, I've had zero breakfast, and zero lunch. Like I stated earlier, I'm just not hungry. I can easily go 7-9 hours without even thinking about eating.

My sleep has been OK. I'm getting about 6.5 - 7.5 hours per night. It's fairly restful sleep. No complaints!

Due to the weather here in central Utah (and my inability to stay warm) I'm not getting outside much. I have a hard enough time [being warm] indoors...going out into 00 degree weather just ain't gonna happen! :o)

I'm all caught up, for now. Stay positive, and keep smiling!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment