Monday, December 21, 2009

21 Dec. 09

...And the rollercoaster ride continues...

By that, I mean how I'm feeling from day to day sometimes feels like the ups and downs of a gnarly rollercoaster.

On the 18th, things had been status quo in regards to headaches, appetite, feeling cold, etc. The past three days, I have been sleeping better (good!), my headache is down to a constant 4 (good!) but I have eaten about 50% less than what I have been (very bad!), and I continue to be cold all the time.

This whole thing is undoubtedly fatiguing my whole body. Compensation can only go on for so long before detrimental effects begin to happen. I want very much to avoid those for as long as possible. So, my plan is to continue eating around five times each day, get plenty of water and other fluids, and to force my body to do a little more every day as I prepare to go back to school in two and a half weeks.

I need to summon from within myself the strength and the courage to overcome what is happening right now. For me, it will take tons of focus and determination to get my mind and my body to where it must be in order to keep moving forward in a positive direction and towards my goals.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment