Monday, July 16, 2012

16 July 2012

Today I will only be giving a few observations.

-On the days I am not doing dialysis, there is an all-encompassing underlying exhaustion. Yes, my energy level is up a fraction, but I am always sleepy tired now. This is definitely different from the exhaustion I felt before I started dialysis.

-In total, I lost 9 pounds of water weight last week. My initial weigh-in at the dialysis center was 239 pounds. My last weigh-out on Saturday was 230 pounds.

-My appetite has been up. Since starting dialysis, I have actually stated that I have been hungry...I know! A miracle!  ;o)

-My sleep has been longer and better (more restful). I am averaging nine full hours every night, plus about 3-4 hours during the day.

-My lower legs have continued to be sore and on the verge or cramping. I have used Icy-Hot on them several times. It helps in the interim, but not in the long run.

That's all I can think of.

Good Health to All.

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment