Friday, July 13, 2012

13 July 2012

A few quick notes today...

I had the cranial MRI this morning, and it came out clean of any abnormalities. So, the neurologist will now concentrate on neurochemicals. I picked up a Rx this morning for that, which I will start next week.

After my second dialysis yesterday, I was once again exhausted all day. I slept about five hours in the afternoon, then was asleep again by 100a this morning. My energy is up a fraction, but I am also nauseated more than usual today. So far, no real net gain in how I am feeling; but I am assured this will change as the junk is drawn out of my body.

Lastly, I just received word in the post (mail) that my application for transplant was accepted, and insurance approvals are now being run. This is great news!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment