Friday, July 6, 2012

06 July 2012

Just a very quick note...

I found out today that my start time for my dialysis is at 545a on Tuesday (Eeewwww!)
I know it is early, but I can maybe sleep for most of the time. Plus, that schedule is easier on my wife as far as how it will impact her jobs.

So, I will get photos, descriptions, etc. I do not know when I will get those things on here because I have yet to discover how I will feel after the dialysis. As soon as I feel up to the task, I will get everything done.

Again, my dialysis schedule will be Tues, Thurs, Sat at 545a every week. The clinic manager estimates that I will take 4-5 hours to complete the treatments. Plus, I will have labs every day, get weighed twice a day, I will have to meet with a nutritionist...oy...so much changing, and so many things going on.

(Deep breath!)

So, on to hopefully enjoying my last dialysis free weekend until I get a transplant.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment