Friday, March 30, 2012

31 March 2012

Well, a bit of improvement since my last post.

Most notably, the nausea has retreated by about 50% over its latest increase. I will NOT complain about that!

Also, the edema has been minimal the last few days. The only thing I can think of as to why is because of next Wednesday's nephrologist appointment--it usually goes down just prior to seeing the doctor...typical, eh?  ;o)

The headache continues at its elevated normal. My T3 usage is up as a result to 4.95/day. Even at that usage, I really should be taking more to keep the pain tolerable.

Flank pain has been constant, unrelenting, and very painful. I am interested to hear what my doc will say on Wednesday when he learns of this. Another test, perhaps? I will keep you informed.

My sleep and exhaustion have been consistent, too. In other words, unrestful sleep and naps, and overwhelming exhaustion.

The vertigo lately has been a little better. I am still losing my balance when walking or turning; but the dizziness and spinning have gone down. This might be due to the PTH med I have been taking (Zemplar) three times/week. Whatever to reason, you'll find no complaints coming from me!

My appetite has also been a little better--aside from one day that I ate nothing besides liquids. I have been taking in about 1.25 cups food per day. This is very good!

That's all I can think of right now. This will likely be my last entry before Wednesday's appointment. I will get everything written down as soon as I can afterward.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment