Saturday, May 22, 2010

22 May 10

Had another long bout of intense nausea hit me yesterday.

This time it didn't last a few hours...it was literally all day. I had awoken with a bit of nausea, but it really came on after I had taken my daily regimen of meds. Just like the last bout, nothing I did was able to alleviate the symptoms.

Today however, is another matter entirely. Although I slept poorly, and not nearly enough, I woke up today feeling a lot better. Now, I'm hoping I'll feel this way all day.

As far as the rest of the week, it has been up and down since my previous entry. The up days are beginning to seem like just kind of so-so days. The bad days, on the other hand, seem to be more intense in the S/S's I experience.

In either case, my nausea is more frequent and intense, my kidneys hurt all the time now (and flare to painful...like yesterday), my headache continues on without respite, the edema in my legs is slowly worsening even with the diuretic I am taking, my appetite is absolutely terrible, the diarrhea I've been experiencing continues, my urinary output is decreased further, I am sleeping restlessly, and I am tired all the time now.

I'm hoping that they way I've felt this week is just a temporary thing, and that next week will find me feeling better, with a little more energy and with less kidney pain. We'll see. I'll keep you updated as I feel up to writing.

Let's have a wonderful week!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment