Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12 May 10

Things have been up and down since my last entry.

I awaken feeling OK, but soon start feeling worse as the day progresses. It usually begins when I ingest my morning meds. As I have been, the meds are preceded by a pepcid; so my getting nauseated doesn't make sense. Anyway, as the day progresses my nausea intensifies to the point that I cannot sleep, no matter how tired I am. This happened last night. I was exhausted at midnight, went to bed, then ended up getting out of bed two hours later having not slept. I was awake for another four hours before I was finally able to fall asleep. Almost as soon as I awoke the whole thing started over once again.

My headache continues at its usual level of 5. At least its consistent.

Still dealing with the diarrhea every day; the edema in my legs continues to slowly worsen; my appetite is awful; the pain in my kidneys flares up more often than not; So, pretty much status quo.

And, that's about all for today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment