Sunday, May 16, 2010

16 May 10

Been continuing to feel up and down.

I have my good days and my bad ones. Today, I thought was a good day...until a few hours ago when a long, extreme bout of nausea set in. As I write this it still hasn't died down. I've been having these sudden bouts of nausea hit me about twice each week; but they lasted only 30 minutes or so and were easily alleviated. However, this one has been going on for three hours. To alleviate it I've tried Coke, Pepcid, Tums and Emetrol.
Nothing works.

If this happens with more frequency I'll be putting in a call to my nephrologist to ask if there is a prescription I can get for such terrible nausea.. This makes me wonder if I'll be feeling like this more often. If I will be, at least I've found out about it ahead of time and I can be mentally prepared to face it when it happens on a regular basis.

Everything else is going the same.

As I've already stated, mentally I'm in a great place. I'm smiling often, thinking forward, and looking to my future success in obtaining my advanced college degrees. Feeling terrible is only a bump in the road. Nothing more.
Plus, I've got many friends and family who are seeing me through all of this. Between them all I couldn't fall into depression even if I wanted to...they just wouldn't let that happen! Seriously!

Let's look forward to a great week!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment