Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27 Jan. 10

Hello Everyone!

I trust all is well for each of you, and that you are all moving forward to greater things.

Well, here's my update:

I'm still feeling terrible pretty much all of the time. Along with that I am having more incidents of heartburn; usually in the late evening. I asked a pharmacist to day if I could take something for that. He looked up a few things then told me to consult with my doctor because most OTC heartburn meds (Zantac, Pepcid, Prilosec, etc) are metabolized in the kidneys instead of the liver...not a good thing for me. So, I've got a call in to my doc to find out what I can do because Tums and Emetrol just aren't cutting it.

My head continue to ache constantly. The last few days my number [on the headaches] has gone up from a 3.5 - 4 to a now 5.5 - 6. Going on 11 weeks now without a break.

Because of how I've been feeling I skipped my PT (physical therapy) last week and just made it back today. I can usually go around ten days max before needing the treatment...I went 15 days this time and I ache all over; which only makes my nausea seem worse, and my feeling blah is intensified. I may end up going for another treatment on Friday if I can. I'll know better tomorrow once my treatment has fully kicked in.

All of these things have led me to falling behind on my school work. I need to decide now that I will do better in spite of feeling like I do. As time goes on and things drag on, my ability to continue being strong will be severely tested. Even though I am tired, I know the fight is just getting started and I must find the strength and determination to carry on as best I possibly can. Any prayers on my behalf from my readers would be tremendously appreciated.

I want to thank each of you for continuing to follow my journey. Your encouragements and support are felt every day and treasured more than you know. So when I say "Good Health to All" at each blogs' sign-off, I mean it in every way. Thank You for all you do!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment