Monday, January 11, 2010

11 Jan. 10

Things have been fairly consistent the past few days.

Aside from my ongoing (and now worsened) headache, the S/S's have been status quo.
-I'm still sitting around the house all bundled up in a 71 degree room.
-I've eaten very little the last three days.
-The 24/7 nausea has eased up a little. At least I am not feeling like vomiting every time I eat anything.
-I'm still [dubiously] maintaining my average daily occurrences of diarrhea. This one I don't expect to change until either I start eating more, or there is some unforeseen positive change in the disease.
-My headache has suddenly gone from a steady 3-4 to a now painful 8-8.5. It has been like this for three days. All in all, the headache is now 2 months and running.
School started last week. My schedule has thus far proven to be very beneficial in relation to how I'm doing from day to day. It was a good move on my part to create the class schedule I have.
That's all for today. I will (of course) continue to keep you updated.
Good Health to All!
ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment