Monday, February 1, 2010

01 Feb. 10

Things for me have been going about the same.

My headache continues, going past its eleventh week tomorrow. Not much to say beyond what I've already written regarding the ongoing issue.

I have been feeling worse over the last few days. I'm eating less because of it. In fact yesterday I didn't eat anything until 630p; and even then it was not much. Between feeling yucky and not being hungry, I just had no inclination to eat. I drank my water and juices, but had almost no food all day. Then today I waited until 130p to have anything to eat. Not good.

And because of not eating, I've dropped three pounds over the last four days. I know I'm supposed to drop more weight...but not this way!

Everything else is the same.

I am starting to catch up with school work. My resolve I spoke about [in an earlier post] has kicked in, so I am reading, studying and testing as best I can. I'm still behind...but am definitely catching up.

That's all my news for now.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment