Friday, January 15, 2010

15 Jan. 10

Great news about my headache!

On Wednesday morning my head finally started to calm down. By Wednesday evening, it was back down to the consistent 3.5-4 that it has been over the last 8+ weeks. I'm sleeping better, resting better, and am able to actually concentrate on school. What a relief!!!

I started eating the new diet my doc wants me on. It's expensive, but if it helps delay the inevitable onset of dialysis, well...I'm not going to complain. For all the fish and veggies I am shopping at Costco. The larger purchases mean I won't have to buy as frequently. In the long run the cost per serving is far lower than going to a regular grocery store.

All my other current S/S's are ever-present. C'est La Vie!

That's all I have for today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment