Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 May 2012

Has it been a week already since my last entry? Wow...then let's get started...

Unfortunately, I am feeling rather lousy today, so this entry will be a bit perfunctory in overall dialogue.

My headache continues without a break. (No surprise there.)

My energy seems to have improved slightly.

The vertigo remains decreased. (A very welcome development.)

My appetite is all over the place ranging from nothing at all to 1.5 cups.

The ill feeling has been OK lately. Nothing too bad.

Edema has increased again, though not serious yet.

My sleep is totally out of whack. I am getting between 4-8 hours at night, then naps that range from 0-3 hours during the day.

The bilateral flank pain has been about 25% better this last week. No idea why, but no complaints about it, though.

My urine remains excessively odoriferous, and foamy. Nothing untoward however.

I am having lots of cramps in both lower legs at night. They have woken me, kept me from sleeping and the muscles are painful even when awake.

Nausea has been up this whole last week; but has been 100% controllable with the help of the Promethazine.

That's all I can think of today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment