Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 July 2011

I haven't done an entry in eight days due to a visit from out of town relatives; and my office was turned into a bedroom. So, I'll just do a summation since I don't remember a lot of specifics...

Things have been up and down. I'll do OK, then go downhill for a few days, and so forth.

The nausea has been consistent. I've been taking regular small doses of the Promethazine just to stay on top of the ill feeling. Though the small doses don't take the nausea away, at least I'm not sleeping hours a day [because of taking full doses of the anti-emetic], and feeling groggy the rest of the time.

My headache has gone up...again...from a solid 9 to a steady 9.5. Once again T3's are barely keeping it in check. I've also been having an increase in the sudden sharp pains [along with this latest increase]. As far as I'm aware I am not doing a thing to precipitate these pains.

The edema in my legs has been constant and elevated. It is clearly visible to others, and it has been noticed in my hands again. As has been the pattern, the edema seems to be worse on the R side.

Ammonia on my breath has been extremely evident to myself and others. I've had a number of days that is is so intense that I'm constantly waving my hand in front of my face just to try (unsuccessfully) to keep it away from my nose.

My appetite has been as bad a ever. I'm still getting my one meal per day; but the amount is never consistent. The same goes for the snacks I try to eat from day to day.

I try to drink a full glass of water every morning. I don't always get it down, but at least I'm taking in clean, clear water on a daily basis.

As usual, my eyesight gets better and worse--depending on how I'm feeling from day to day.

That's all I can think of. I'll continue to keep you updated.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment