Sunday, May 15, 2011

15 May2011

There has been no let up in the S/S's over the last five days.

The only real difference is that I am eating a bit more that I have over the previous few weeks. It's not much of an increase, mind you, and I'm eating almost zero snacks throughout the day; but it is an increase from about 1.5 cups to two whole cups in total.

Otherwise,everything continues. The headache remains barely under control. My average daily use of T3's is just a fraction over 3. Considering how my head feels all of the time, taking just three per day is noteworthy.

The vertigo on waking comes and goes. I will still be telling my doc about it on my next visit. Also, my sleep has been poor the last few days. I'm not sleeping more than five hours at a stretch. I then end up taking multiple long or short naps each day.as reported earlier, all the sleep and naps do nothing to help me feel rested. Considering my kidney function, and the lack of proper filtering of my blood, I probably shouldn't be surprised.

The flaking skin seems to be doing a bit better with using the Selsun Blue (with Selenium Sulfide). It may take a while to go away--if it ever does--but hopefully, it will get under control. Otherwise I'll be wearing only lite colored shirts all the time just to hide the damned flakes all over my chest and shoulders!

My abdomen has been full of that yucky feeling every day this week. It would seem that there is no escaping that feeling.

The edema in my legs remains in its now usual cycle--good...bad...worse...better...worse...etc. Right now I register the following results on my legs and feet:

L Foot   +3 Color, +12 Rebound
L Ankle  +3 Color, +20 Rebound
L Leg (Lower)  +2 Color, +15 Rebound
L Leg (Mid)  +2 Color, +10 Rebound

R Foot  +3 Color, +13 Rebound
R Ankle  +3 Color, +20+ Rebound
R Leg (Lower)  +3 Color, +15 Rebound
R Leg (Mid)  +2 Color, +12 Rebound

Additionally, I've got signs of edema in my upper thighs as well, and in my wrists, hands and fingers.

As previously, the longer I feel terrible the worse my near-sight becomes. I am wearing my reading glasses almost all the time I am on my computer now, sitting in front of the 23" screen.But again, as the S/S's ease up, so too does my near-sight improve.

That's all I can think of. I'm exhausted and my brain is slowing down. So, I'll be on my way.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment