Friday, May 6, 2011

06 May2011

Well, the break continued through Tuesday.

That meant I had two days of feeling a bit better. Any time I can get a few precious hours of [relative] relief, I will certainly take it and not complain one bit!  :o)

On Wednesday however, things started back to all too familiar territory. My headache--which never went down more than a point--continues. All day Wednesday (and Thursday) it was only just under control. I had to take more T3's than usual to keep it in check. And No, there were zero TMD symptoms within the headache.

As Wednesday rolled on that yucky feeling in my abdomen grew to almost overwhelming. It made me miserable. Because of it I ate less than a single cup of food all day. I had two small snacks and no other food the entire day.

Luckily, the mid-back pain over my kidneys has been fairly quiet. I'll not complain about that!

Thursday was slightly better than Wednesday, but only because I actually ate a small meal. It totaled about 1.5 cups; but was the only thing I ate all day--no snacks whatsoever.

Also, the other S/S's began returning to their pre-break levels. The edema increased about 10%; my gut continued to feel awful; the nausea increased slightly, etc.

All in all the break was very welcomed. Not only does it rest my body a bit, it also rests my mind.

Not a terrible few days.  :o)

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment