Monday, April 18, 2011

17 April 2011

As I do every so often, I want to remind my readers that everything I am writing about in connection with the PCKD is MY Singular Experience in dealing with this disease. Other patients of comparable age and overall health might find their experience wholly unlike what I am going through.

So please, if you are dealing with Polycystic Kidney Disease consult with your nephrologist about the S/S's (signs & symptoms) you are experiencing. Only your physician can best determine the appropriate course and treatment for you.


Also, I encourage you to educate yourselves about the disease through your physician, and through websites such as those listed on the top Left of this blog. The more you understand what you are dealing with, the better.

Thank you all for your continued readership and support. If you have any questions, please ask. If I cannot answer them, I will try to guide you to the best information available.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment