Saturday, April 16, 2011

16 April 2011

I'm not going to go into any depth on todays blog simply because I'm tired, feel lousy, and my head has been killing me all day.

The S/S's continue unabated in every area. Though the peripheral edema has lessened, it remains starkly visible. This past week I have had lots of pain when walking anywhere with my shoes on. I'm trying to solve this with wearing a pair of Tiva sandals which I just got today. The problem here is that unless the weather is hot, my feet will feel frozen. C'est La Vie.

My L arm has been really sore distal to the surgery site of the AV Fistula. When I say sore, I actually mean painful; like I've got some kind of injury in the arm, between the incision and the wrist. It may be from sleeping on it wrong; or from overuse as I continue recovery from the surgery.

My appetite has been horrible...again. In the last four days I've eaten just two "meals." The rest of what I've eaten has only been lite snacks. This is due to either nausea, or simply not being hungry. I'd guess that my total food intake over the last four days has averaged about .75 cups total per day, plus liquids.

The exhaustion continues without letup. Sleep, naps and doing little are of no avail in helping to relieve the exhaustion. I'll keep plugging along.

That's it, I think. I'll hopefully have a better report next time.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment