Saturday, March 12, 2011

12 March 2011

Finally!

I'm FINALLY scheduled to see a vascular surgeon for the AV Fistula. The initial appointment is on the 24th at which time we'll do an ultrasound of my arm, then discuss the placement of the fistula. [I'm assuming that] After that, I'll get scheduled for the AV Fistula procedure.

This has been dragging on way too long; but I was trying to go through a Community Health services organization in hopes of having the service donated--I lost my insurance last Fall and everything, until I get Medicare, is on my dime--and the guys there really dragged their feet about working with me. So, when I found out for sure that they turned me down, I immediately contacted the vascular surgeon and got things scheduled.

Hopefully, by the end of the month I'll be healing from the fistula Op.

Movement! Woo-Hoo!!

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment