Saturday, March 12, 2011

12 March 2011 (2nd Entry)

The last week has been terribly difficult.

I have been on Prometazine (anti-emetic) every day for the last eight days. On most of those days I've had to take multiple doses of the med. My stomach has been upset more than ever. Lots of nausea, poor appetite, the whole nine yards. I've been awoken three nights from nausea, and can feel it just edging me towards overwhelming nausea almost all day, every day.

The headache has been just as terrible. It's been at a constant 9.5 for days. No let up whatsoever.

My mid-back over the kidneys continues to be painful. As I've stated before, at least the T3's mask the pain. It's certainly better than tolerating it!

The edema has been back and forth. Yesterday it hit me really hard. Within a few hours my feet looked awful, and felt that way, too. Lots of itching; lots of soreness from [I assume] sudden stretching of the skin--it was all really unusual the way my feet, legs and hands all felt. Today is about 10% better, though the edema hasn't decreased at all.

I continue to take multiple naps every day, and remain exhausted at all times. I haven't been able to find any combination of things that alleviates this.

I've also been experiencing a lot of body aches that go from head to toe...literally. I feel like my body is falling apart.

The other day my wife told me that I am now looking as sick as I've been feeling. I've noticed it, too. This just tells me that things are advancing the way we need them too; you know, one of those 'bad is good'scenarios.

That's all the energy I've got for today...

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment