Saturday, December 4, 2010

04 Dec. 2010

My Friday came and went without much recognition on my part.

On Wednesday and Thursday I was feeling really off. I was weak, my head hurt at the elevated level, I've been eating less than normal (and what food I did eat was thoroughly unappetizing), and I've had a real mental struggle as well.

Then on Thursday night my food didn't sit well; and even though I wasn't unusually nauseated, I was just feeling increasingly yucky. Nothing specific, mind you...just yucky. When I was finally able to sleep I was only out for about four hours. Intense Nausea woke me up, so I took a half dose of Promethazine. About an hour passed before I was nausea free; then I slept for another four hours. After I awoke from that sleep, I had a full barrage of the usual side effects [from the Promethazine], and groggily stayed awake for about three hours before sleeping again for another three hours. By this time it was 10p, and my whole Friday was pretty much gone.

And that has been my day. Fun...I know.

And, that's really all I feel like writing tonight.

Good Health to All.

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment