Wednesday, December 1, 2010

01 Dec. 2010

Ok, here's the latest...

*In the last six weeks my kidneys have stayed at 22.2% function. So for now, I remain at near-end stage.

*Blood Glucose 95 (normal 65-109). No diabetic development!

*Hematocrit 37.1 (42-52). RBC production has dropped off .6%. So, anemia is progressing again.

*WBC's 4.90 (4.5-11.0), a drop of .82. Anemia is also affecting the WBC production.

*Parathyroid Hormone 75.9 (12-88), a drop of 6.5.


...(OK, it's now early Saturday morning. I've been feeling terrible and just haven't felt up to finishing this post properly. So, for now, things are the same; but we're also on the lookout for signs of my body crashing. The longer I go like this, the greater the possibility of that happening.
So, that's the whole update. I'll do another quick update dated this morning.)

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment