Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24 Nov. 2010

Alright...my head is killing me, so I'll keep this brief...

Saturday was an OK day.

Sunday was as well.

Monday I was still doing pretty good, though I could feel my body getting blah.

Yesterday I had a doozy of a headache hit me, the edema was increased, my eyesight was poor, ammonia smell has been nasty, my appetite was non-existant, and I haven't been able to control my headache. It's been at a constant 9.75 since Tuesday afternoon. NOTHING is helping it and I've been in terrible pain.

The headache doesn't feel or taste like a TMD headache; but when I sleep [in a little while from now], I'll use my TMD mouth guards just to see if they help.

Also, I'm doing a blood draw today for my next round of tests. The next nephrology appointment is on the 30th.

That's all. I'm going to go lay down now. I hope that a little sleep helps reduce the headache at least a little.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment