Friday, November 5, 2010

05 Nov. 2010

Remember how I was telling you about how tired I have been? Well, Wednesday I got caught up on some sleep.

Remember too, that I had a huge bout of nausea roll over me as I was writing my last blog entry. I had to take a half dose of Promethazine in order to keep it in check. Anyway, in spite of having the anti-emetic in me, I still had a difficult time getting to sleep. Once I did, my dreams (and my sleeping) were restless and I awoke after seven hours simply exhausted.

The nausea continued to make me miserable all day. By 630p I'd had enough and took a dose of the anti-emetic once again. It calmed my stomach down, and put me to sleep by 730p. I stayed there until midnight, then was awake for another five hours before falling asleep for another seven.

By the time I woke up today, I'd had a total of 18.5 hours of sleep over the previous 31 hours. This time, I actually felt somewhat rested for the first time in weeks. It's a nice change of pace; however short-lived it may be.

That's all I wanted to share today.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment