Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31 March 10

Isn't it just typical that as soon as I post on here that I've had a few good days, I end up feeling terrible the very next day?

Well, it happened. Mid-day on Monday I began feeling worse, and by the evening I was feeling awful. I didn't eat anything (aside from liquids) for just about 45 hours (from Sunday pm until Tues pm). I wasn't hungry at all, and even drinking water caused extreme discomfort in my stomach and intestines, and left me feeling incredibly nauseated. A fun couple of days, I must say! :o( I actually ate twice today with minimal side effects. So, an improvement once more.

In the good news dept--I told you I was having a difficult time getting to sleep, and that the sleep I had been getting wasn't very good. Well over this last week, even though I still can't get to sleep early, once I am asleep, I am out for at least seven hours. I'm even waking feeling somewhat rested. I don't know why this has changed, but it is certainly a welcomed change.

That's all I've got for you today. Just wanted to pass on those tidbits.

Good Health to All!

ScottW

No comments:

Post a Comment